vineri, 14 februarie 2014

NOTD: Valentine's Day Nails

Hello lovelies!

I don't celebrate today because my boyfriend is not with me right now, but I kinda like the spirit of this celebration even if I think that we don't need a day to show our love, because we love each other every day, right? :))


I did a manicure for Valentine's Day because I saw so many different models on other blogs and I just wanted to do one for my own.
I chose a lovely pink nail polish which has glitter, isn't it sweet? I wanted my nails to look more lovely so I painted some small cute hearts using a fuchsia nail polish and a white one.

I must admit I like the final result even if it's not a manicure that I would wear everyday. It looks cute and lovely and it's perfect for this day because the hearts makes it special, do you agree?

What manicure are you wearing today?

Happy Valentine's Day!
Alexantza

Ro:
Buna frumoaselor!

Voi sarbatoriti Valentine's Day? Eu nu prea, fiindca iubitul meu nu e cu mine, dar vazand peste tot manichiuri dedicate acestei zile, am hotarat sa fac si eu macar atat. :))

Am folosit o oja roz cu glitter, care-mi pare tare frumoasa, iar pe inelar am desenat niste minimioare.
Mie imi place rezultatul final, desi nu as purta manichiura asta chiar in orice zi, insa azi se potriveste. :))

Voi ce purtati pe unghiute azi?
Happy Valentine's Day!
Pupici!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...